Location, Location, Location...
- Sound Sound offers several location recording packages to serve
a variety of needs and budgets including Direct-to-Stereo, 16-channel-to-stereo,
16-track analog, and digital stereo field recording. We also offer our
services on a per-project basis. Combined with our duplication and packaging
services, we can take your project from recording to finished product.
Whether it's a concert, recital, nature/sound effects recording, location
sound for film/video, or any other project where you need to record sound
away from the studio, Sound Sound can provide the expertise and equipment
- Our engineers have had many years of combined experience in the arts
and sciences of music, studio and location recording, live sound, and audio
consulting. We can help with all phases of your project, from the initial
planning to the final product.
Location Recording Facilities & Equipment:
- Digital recorders: Macbook Pro 15, Digidesign 002, SMPro, M-audio Transit,Tascam DR-05, Tascam DR-08
- 16 channel mixing: Mackie CR1604
- Outboard processing: Klark Teknik, Eventide, Rane, Aphex, Furman
- Wide selection of mics: (2) DPA (B&K) 4006, (2) DPA (B&K) 4011,
(2) Sennheiser 421,
- (2) AudioTechnica 4051, (1) AKG C-410 headset,
- (2) Shure SM-57, (4) Nakamichi CM300 (1 ea.) Electro-Voice 674 &
676 and more
Our location services
are billed portal-to-portal. Our basic rate is $50./hr. Call to discuss your project's special needs and our day and block rates.
Sound Sound Home Page
If a Sound Sounds in the
Forest and There's No One There to Hear it...
Tom Fallat / Savage Fruitarian Productions
Contact Sound Sound